D-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 24-Ports Rackmountable Switch (DGS-1024C)
The DGS-1024C Unmanaged Switch is economical, plug-and-play networking switch solution for SOHO and small and medium businesses wanting to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides 16 10/100/1000 Mbps ports that enable you to easily expand your network and provide a quick way to upgrade your network to fast connectivity.
Upgrade to Gigabit Networking: With data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps at full duplex, this switch is ideal for quick file transfers, online gaming and smooth streaming media. It features easy-to-access Ethernet ports with LED indicators per port to easily distinguish link status. Auto MDI/MDIX crossover makes connection a cinch just plug in your cables and ready to go.
Conserve Energy: The DGS-1024C implements 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet, which saves energy and reduces heat automatically without sacrificing performance or functionality. The switch can detect when a connected computer is shut down or when there is no Ethernet traffic, and will put the port in standby mode, saving a substantial amount of power. In addition, the switch optimizes power usage for each port for the length of cable connected to it, using only as much power as is required. Both of these features work together to help you save power automatically.
|Switching Capacity||48 Gbps switching fabric|
|LED Indicator||Per port: Link/Activity/Speed, Per device: Power|
|RAM Buffer||512 KB per device|
|Certification||CE Class B, CE (LVD 2006/95/EC)|
|Standards||IEEE 802.3 10BASE-T, IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-TX, IEEE 802.3ab 1000BASE-T, IEEE 802.3x Flow Control, IEEE 802.1p QoS, IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE).|
|Device Interfaces||24 10/100/1000 Mbps LAN ports|
|MAC Address Table Size||16 000|
|Media Interface Exchange||Auto MDI/MDIX adjustment for all ports|
|Data Transfer Rate|
|Ethernet||10 Mbps (half duplex), 20 Mbps (full duplex)|
|Fast Ethernet||100 Mbps (half duplex), 200 Mbps (full duplex)|
|Gigabit Ethernet||2000 Mbps (full duplex)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40° to 70°C|
|Storage humidity||5% to 95%|
|Operating Humidity Range||10% to 90%|
|Power Supply||100 to 240 V AC|
|Power Consumption||Power On (Standby): 6.5 watts, Maximum: 13.5 watts|
|MTBF||247 291 hours|
|Advanced Features||Auto MDI/MDIX crossover for all ports,Secure store-and-forward switching scheme,Full/half-duplex for Ethernet/Fast Ethernet speeds, Supports 9 216 byte jumbo frames, Back pressure at half-duplex operation, Wire-speed reception and transmission, Store and-Forward switching method, Auto-negotiation for each port, QoS (8 queues, strict mode)|
|Dimensions||282.2 x 178.0 x 44.5 mm|
|In The Box|
|In The Box||D-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 24-Ports Rackmountable Switch (DGS-1024C)|
|Warranty||3 Years Manufacturer Warranty|
Compare D-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 24-Ports Rackmountable Switch (DGS-1024C) details
- The latest price of D-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 24-Ports Rackmountable Switch (DGS-1024C) was obtained on 21st of April 2018
- The lowest price of D-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 24-Ports Rackmountable Switch (DGS-1024C) Best price is Rs. 3,500
- The latest price of D-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 24-Ports Rackmountable Switch (DGS-1024C) in India was fetched online from Amazon.in, eBay.in, Addocart.com, estorewale.com>
- The above listed sellers is valid in all major cities of India including Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Pune. Please check instructions at the specific stores for any deviation.
- Buy D-Link 10/100/1000 Mbps 24-Ports Rackmountable Switch (DGS-1024C) online in India for the lowest price. You can also avail the options of Cash on Delivery (COD) and EMI on purchase of this product.